The last few months of staying home have pushed us to get more creative in the kitchen. Late night munchies have been in full effect. Last week we created a fruity, chocolatey, edible parfait that we knew needed to be shared with the world. This recipe is perfect for an afternoon snack or a late night treat, just remember when consuming to start low and slow. You can always eat more but you can never eat less and if you accidentally eat too much try taking some CBD to balance out the THC.
Now you don’t need a ton of ingredients or gadgets for these parfaits. We used a bag of Big Pete’s treats 10mg indica, chocolate chip cookies plus a few other kitchen staples for our creation. You can use any flavor cookie that you’re in the mood for just be cautious of the dosage!
1-4 big Pete’s chocolate chip cookies (cookies are dosed at 10mg each, so the recipe will vary based on your tolerance. If you use 1 Big Pete’s cookie Substitute 3 non-medicated chocolate chip cookies instead.
4 fresh strawberries sliced
Handful of fresh blueberries
1 1/2 cups Heavy whipping cream
1/4 cup sugar
1 Tsp vanilla extract
2 oz cream cheese
1 can of whipped cream
1. Mash up big Pete’s cookies in a bowl and layer the bottom of your cup or bowl..
2. In a separate bowl add the heavy whipping cream, sugar, vanilla extract, and cream cheese then whip until you have a light mousse texture.
3. Add the mixture to a bag and cut a whole in the bottom corner.
4. Layer in the glass or bowl over the cookie crumbles.
5. Top cookie crumbles with mousse.
6. Add strawberries around the rim of your glass or bowl.
7. Add another layer of cookie crumbles.
8. Add another layer of mousse.
9. Add in half of the blueberries.
10. Top with whipped cream and fresh fruit.
11. For a stronger option garnish with more cookie crumbles.
12. Refrigerate for 30 min before eating.