Welcome to Statehouse Holdings! We value your privacy and takes steps to ensure a safe online experience. This Privacy Statement describes how Statehouse Holdings and our affiliates and subsidiaries, including Urbn Leaf, Terpene Station, Fuzzies, Loudpack, Dimebag, Kingpen, Key and Harborside (collectively “Statehouse Holdings,” “we,” “us” or “our”), collects and uses your personal information and it applies to both online and offline data collection, through our website and at any of our physical locations (collectively, “Services”). This Privacy Statement applies to any website where it is linked to, including the following websites:
By using the Services, you acknowledge you have read and understood the data practices described in this Privacy Statement.
For the purposes of this Policy, “Personal Information” means any information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular individual consumer or household.
1. Collection of your Personal Information
Statehouse Holdings collects personally identifiable information, meaning information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or household (“personal information”). We collect the following categories of personal information:
|Categories||Purpose||Sharing (Additional information provided in Section 2)||Retention|
|Personal Identifiers: We may collect personal identifiers such as your e-mail address, name, IP address, driver’s license number or state identification number, and passport number when you submit a form, claim, or survey to us, if you communicate with us by telephone or email, or when you submit your information to book a reservation or make a purchase online. We collect your IP address automatically when you use our Services.||Provide, maintain, and improve Services Notify you about changes to our Services Provide customer support Analyze use of Services Monitor usage of Services Contact you about the Services||Service Providers and Contractors Social Media Platforms Companies involved in advertising Our affiliated or related entities||As long as necessary to complete the purpose, unless otherwise instructed by consumer, or unless otherwise disclosed at the time of collection.|
|Protected Classifications: We verify your age to complete a transaction. We collect you age and gender in order to comply with various laws. We may collect your gender if you provide it in a survey you complete for us.||Provide, maintain, and improve Services Comply with legal requirements||Service Providers and Contractors||As long as necessary to complete the purpose, unless otherwise instructed by consumer, or unless otherwise disclosed at the time of collection.|
|Commercial Information: When you engage in transactions with us, we may create records of goods or services purchased, including financial information used to complete the transaction. But note this is processed by our third-party payment processor||Provide, maintain, and improve Services Provide customer support Analyze use of Services Monitor usage of Services||Service Providers and Contractors Social Media Platforms Companies involved in advertising Our affiliated or related entities||As long as necessary to complete the purpose, unless otherwise instructed by consumer, or unless otherwise disclosed at the time of collection.|
|Internet or Other Electronic Network Activity Information: We collect information about your browsing history, search history, and information regarding your interaction with our websites, applications, and advertisements automatically when you utilize our Services.||Provide, maintain, and improve Services Analyze use of Services Monitor usage of Services||Service Providers and Contractors Social Media Platforms Companies involved in advertising Our affiliated or related entities||As long as necessary to complete the purpose, unless otherwise instructed by consumer, or unless otherwise disclosed at the time of collection.|
|Geolocation Data: We collect your IP address automatically when you use our Services. We may be able to determine your general location based on the IP address. We do not collect your precise location (i.e., your GPS coordinates).||Provide, maintain, and improve Services||Service Providers and Contractors Social Media Platforms Companies involved in advertising Our affiliated or related entities||As long as necessary to complete the purpose, unless otherwise instructed by consumer, or unless otherwise disclosed at the time of collection.|
|Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information: We may collect video surveillance at our stores. Otherwise, we do not collect this information.||Provide, maintain, and improve Services Comply with legal requirements||Service Providers and Contractors||As long as necessary to complete the purpose, unless otherwise instructed by consumer, or unless otherwise disclosed at the time of collection.|
|Professional or employment-related information: We may collect professional or employment-related information about you when you search for job openings or apply for a job with us.||Provide, maintain, and improve Services Comply with legal requirements||Service Providers and Contractors||As long as necessary to complete the purpose, unless otherwise instructed by consumer, or unless otherwise disclosed at the time of collection. As long as required under the applicable laws.|
|Inferences drawn to create a profile about a consumer reflecting the consumer’s preferences or characteristics: We do not analyze your actual or likely preferences.||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Sensitive personal information: We may collect certain Personal Information that is defined as Sensitive Personal Information under the applicable data protection laws. This data varies depending on the context and purpose of collection. For example, depending on the location, we may require a medical marijuana identification card or a physician’s recommendation letter.||Provide, maintain, and improve Services Comply with legal requirements Analyze use of Services Monitor usage of Services||Service Providers and Contractors||As long as necessary to complete the purpose, unless otherwise instructed by consumer, or unless otherwise disclosed at the time of collection.|
2. Additional Information about our Data Collection and Sharing Practices
Sharing of Aggregated Data – We may analyze aggregated, de-identified data in accordance with the applicable data protection laws and share these analyses at our discretion, including with marketing agencies, media agencies, and analytics providers. These other companies will not be able to relate this data to identifiable individuals.
Combination of Information – We may combine information from the Services together and with other information we obtain from our business records.
Change of Ownership or Corporate Organization – We may transfer to another entity or its affiliates or service providers some or all information about you in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, acquisition, sale of assets or any line of business, change in ownership control, or financing transaction.
3. Notice Regarding Public Posting Areas
Please keep in mind that if you directly disclose personal information through Statehouse Holdings public message boards, this information may be collected and used by others. PLEASE BE EXTREMELY CAREFUL WHEN DISCLOSING ANY INFORMATION IN PUBLIC POSTING AREAS. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE USE BY OTHERS OF THE INFORMATION THAT YOU DISCLOSE IN PUBLIC POSTING AREAS. Note Statehouse Holdings does not read any of your private online communications.
4. Third Party Links
Our websites contain links to other websites. Statehouse Holdings encourages you to review the privacy statements of websites you choose to link to from Statehouse Holdings so that you can understand how those websites collect, use, and share your information. Statehouse Holdings is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on websites outside of the Statehouse Holdings family of websites.
5. Security of your Personal Information
Statehouse Holdings secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. Statehouse Holdings secures personal information you provide on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment, protected from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol. While we use these precautions to safeguard your information, we cannot guarantee the security of the networks, systems, servers, devices, and databases we operate or that are operated on our behalf.
Our websites use “cookies” to help personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a Web page server. We, and third parties we allow, may use session cookies or persistent cookies. Session cookies only last for the specific duration of your visit and are deleted when you close your browser. Persistent cookies remain on your device’s hard drive until you delete them, or they expire. Different cookies are used to perform different functions, which we explain below:
- Essential: Some cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around our website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of our Site. Without these cookies, we cannot enable appropriate content based on the type of device you are using.
- Browsing and functionality: One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. Browsing and functionality cookies tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalize Statehouse Holdings pages, or register with the Site, a cookie helps Statehouse Holdings to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses, and so on. When you return to the Site, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the Statehouse Holdings features that you customized.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the Site.
We provide you the opportunity to opt-out of marketing communications by clicking the “unsubscribe” link in email communications, replying “stop” to SMS messages, or by contacting us using the contact page linked below. We will process your request as soon as possible in accordance with applicable law, but please be aware that in some circumstances you may receive a few more messages until the unsubscribe is processed.
Additionally, we may send you information regarding our Site, such as information about changes to our policies and other notices and disclosures required by law. Generally, users cannot opt-out of these communications, but they will be primarily informational in nature, rather than promotional.
8. Security of Your Personal Information
Statehouse Holdings seeks to secure your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. Statehouse Holdings takes steps to secure the personal information we collect from and about you in a controlled, secure environment, protected from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. Please understand, however, that no data transmissions over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Consequently, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and you understand that any information that you transfer to us is done at your own risk.
9. How We Respond to Do-Not-Track Signals
At this time, our websites do not recognize automated browser signals regarding tracking mechanisms, which may include Do-Not-Track instructions.
10. Your California Privacy Rights
The California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) provides California residents with the following rights related to their personal information:
- Right to Know – California residents have the right to request that we disclose certain information about our collection and use of personal information over the past 12 months. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will disclose to you the categories and specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you, as well as the categories of sources from which such information is collected, the purpose for collecting such information, the categories of third parties with whom we share such information, and information about our sale or disclosure for business purposes of your personal information to third parties. Much of this information is provided above in this Privacy Statement.
- Right to Delete – California residents have the right to request that we delete any of the personal information that we collected from them and retained, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will delete (and direct our service providers to delete) your personal information from our records, unless an exception applies.
- Right to Correct – Subject to certain exceptions, California residents have the right to request that we correct inaccurate personal information that we have collected about you. Once we receive your request and confirm your identity, we will review your request, taking into account the nature of the personal information and the purposes of the processing of the personal information to see if we can correct the data. We may also request additional information showing that the information you want to correct is inaccurate.
- Right to Portability – You have the right to request that we provide a copy of the Personal Information we have collected about you, in a portable and, to the extent technically feasible, readily usable format that allows you to transmit the data to another entity without hindrance. Once we receive your request and confirm your identity, we will provide to you a copy of your data as required under the applicable data protection laws. We may provide this data to you through your user account with us, or via email to the email address you have provided with your request.
- Right to Opt-Out of Sale or Sharing – California residents have the right to opt-out of the sale of their personal information to third parties. We do not sell your personal information, as that term is defined under the CCPA. We do not sell the personal information of anyone under the age of 16 without affirmative authorization. We do not share your information with third parties, as that term is defined under the CCPA.
- Right to Limit Use and Sharing of Sensitive Personal Information – When we collect Sensitive Personal Information, we only use it for the purpose it was collected for. We only share Sensitive Personal Information with third party service providers as is necessary to achieve the purpose it was collected for.
- Right to Non-Discrimination – California residents have the right to not be discriminated against for exercising any of these rights.
If you would like to exercise one or more of the above rights, please contact us by phone or contact form using the contact information below. We may need you to provide additional information to verify your request, such as providing certain data elements so that we can confirm they match the personal information already maintained by us. We will not use this additional information for anything other than handling your request. You may designate an authorized agent to make a request in certain circumstances on your behalf. Such authorized agent must be authorized to make the request on your behalf. We will endeavor to respond to all such requests within forty-five (45) days, although there may be a brief delay in processing a request while we verify that the request is valid and originates from you as opposed to an unauthorized third party. If we require more time, we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing.
Additionally, California’s “Shine the Light” law (Civil Code Section § 1798.83) permits users of our Services that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. We do not disclose your personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
We may offer financial incentives to our consumers for the collection and use of their personal information. We may offer a different price, rate, level, or quality of goods or services to the consumer if that price or difference is directly related to the value provided to the consumer by the consumer’s data. Only consumers that provide us with the information required to participate in the financial incentive will be eligible to participate in our rewards program and receive credits back on their purchase(s), receive alerts about our latest bargains, and receive other price or service differences. We may provide further financial incentives to military personnel (veterans and active duty), students, seniors, teachers, disabled persons, caregivers, and vendors, subject to any person providing evidence of their status in one of any such groups. The amount or nature of any financial incentive, reward, credit, alert, bargain, or service difference related to submission and use of consumer personal information is based upon our sole determination of the estimated value of such information, which takes into consideration, without limitation, estimates regarding the anticipated revenue generated from such information, the anticipated expenses which might be incurred in the collection, storage, and use of such information in the operation our business, and other relevant factors related to the estimated value of such information to our business, as permitted under the CCPA.
To enroll or opt-in to our financial incentive program, please email us at
You can opt-out of any such financial incentive program at any time by emailing us at [email protected]
11. Changes to This Statement
Statehouse Holdings will occasionally update this Privacy Statement to reflect company and customer feedback. Note, however, we will not collect additional categories of personal information or use the personal information we collected for materially different, unrelated, or incompatible purposes without providing you notice. Statehouse Holdings encourages you to periodically review this Privacy Statement to be informed of our privacy practices.